01 02 03 thomasina pidgeon: brief note 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

brief note

34
We just got back from a trip to Newfoundland visiting the family, resting lots and exploring my old backyard. It is amazing the variety of things that one can do when they can't climb! The world opens up and new adventures spring forth. The injuries are healing with the help of graston, copious amounts of stretching, massage and my own Aches Away oil. My finger is way better than a month ago and my over all finger health has benefited as well.
I'll soon put up a post re: our newfie trip but here's a quick post I'd like to share from my friends blog, Joshua Enoch Williams. He is a photographer working out of LA who wanted to do a little photo essay on Cedar and I. It is right to say that I do not like having my photo taken but with his candid approach, it felt like I was just hanging out with a friend who just happened to have his camera with him. I really like his photos that are from older posts. Anyone who is an inspiring photographer would greatly appreciate Josh's talent.

http://joshuaenochwilliams.com/
35 36 37 38